Within the backdrop of an ever changing fiscal environment, having an astute tax partner at your side to ensure that your business thrives is sine qua none. Rogers Capital is the largest independent professional advisor outside the Big 4 in Mauritius. With our scale and flexibility to support your multi-jurisdictional structures, our service model has been tailored to address the most complex nature of any corporate structures.
Our services are primarily grouped into two sections – tax advisory and tax compliance which ultimately enables you to reach your business objectives. Our client service team compromises of in-house elites in the tax field that sustain excellent outcomes and build trust with our partners.
We combine a community of solvers, work experience and human ingenuity to deliver first-class tax services ranging from tax advisory to on-going tax compliance and tax risk management services at both local and international levels.
The tax landscape is rapidly changing within a technologically driven world and at Rogers Capital, we help you leverage your business with innovation and help you evolve in a dynamic and digital tax environment.
Our tax advisory services
Advice on cross border structures, where Mauritius is used as an investment platform
- Tax implications on the different structures
- Assist clients to decide on the most appropriate structures
Liaison with local tax authorities and overseas agents/authorities
- Act as an intermediary with the local authorities
- Coordinate with the tax authorities in foreign jurisdiction
Assistance in reviews and requests from the local tax authorities
- Assistance in compiling relevant information as requested by the authorities
- Assistance in responding to the tax authorities
Assistance in compiling relevant information as requested by the authorities
- Compile and review information to be provided to authorities
- Liaise with authorities
- Assist in objecting to any tax assessment raised
Analysis and comment on Tax Treaty implications
- Advise on the impact of the applicable tax treaty provisions and any changes arising thereon
Carrying out tax health check assignments
- Assess accurate classification and tax treatment on tax returns for open years under review
- Assess and analysis of major transactions.
- Recommend solutions to minimise tax exposures and risks.
Tax Compliance Services
- Assistance in preparation and submission of Corporate Tax, VAT, Payroll Taxes and Withholding Tax Returns
Transfer Pricing Shares
International Tax Compliance Services
- FATCA, CRS and CbCr reporting obligations
GET IN TOUCH WITH A TAX ADVISOR
Inflation and its discontents
It is here… And as Chicago School economist Milton Friedman used to qualify it: “Inflation is taxation without legislation”.
Mauritius Officially Out of the EU Blacklist
On the 7th of January 2022, the European Commission removed Mauritius from its list of high-risk third countries by acknowledging that it no longer presents strategic deficiencies on the basis of the criteria laid down in Directive (EU) 2015/849.
The FATF Whitelists Mauritius!
The FATF has taken the decision, at its Plenary session held this week, to remove Mauritius from the list of “Jurisdictions Under Increased Monitoring”, commonly referred to as the Grey List. The FATF has recognised Mauritius’s efforts over the past 18 months as well as its continued commitment to strengthening the effectiveness of its anti-money […]
The Future Of Investment And wealth management after the global economic turbulence
With more and more HNWIs turning to wealth and investment managers – even as a digital approach to wealth and investment management sees it transform into an increasingly borderless process – it is clear that the new normal is opening up a fresh avenue of possibilities for wealth management hubs such as Mauritius The seminal […]